Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jay Leno recently apologized for making a derogatory remark about homosexuals to Ryan Phillippe. Leno was interviewing Phillippe about his role as a gay teen on the soap opera One Life to Live when he said, "Can you give me, like – say that camera is your gay lover... Can you give me your 'gayest look?'" After GLAAD urged Leno to adress his remark he said,"I certainly didn't mean any malice. I agree it was a dumb thing to say, and I apologize."

Jamie Lynn was spotted shopping at a supermarket in baggy clothing in an attempt to hide her growing belly. Lynn will turn 17 on April 4 and is engaged to fiance Casey Aldridge. The young teenager's pregnancy has sparked great controversy among fans.

Finally, check out this website to see which celebrities have committed a fashion crime thanks to US Weekly!
http://www.usmagazine.com/fashionpolice

No comments: