Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This past weekend has been crazy and really busy! Thursday night started with the Senior Girl's Lock In which was a ton of fun. The girls cranked out posters honoring clubs and teachers. Everyone was allowed to leave at 5:30 in the morning so the girls were exhausted!
On Friday night, the Courtwarming game took place. They Jays did a great job and Kaylee Hay and Chris Willett took Courtwarming Queen and King.
Saturday night was the Courtwarming dance which was a great time. We had a group of twenty and ate at M&S Grill which was really good and not super expensive. Next our group headed to the dance and ate breakfast at a friends house after.
On Sunday night I went with my aunt and sister to get my belly button pierced which was quite the experience. After I got the piercing done I was completely pale but it was relatively painless.

Until Next Time!

XO,
Emily

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I really liked your writing. This blog is actually pretty cool. Keep it up! I heard you talking about your blog to Higs today and about how you though it sounded stupid. I disagree. Overall its well written and its an interesting concept. Thanks.
-Chandler