Sunday, February 24, 2008

Two words...SNOW DAY! Sometimes I feel like our school has more time off then we do actual time at school. Since we have had a wonderful four day weekend, my life has basically been comprised of sitting at home and hanging out with my friends. Everyone should get excited because this upcoming week only consists of three and a half days of school! Since there is not much going on here in Liberty, lets check out the world of our crazy celebrities...

In a recent poll, it was discovered that celebrities political stance and opinions on politics had no affect on voters. I mean do I really care who Paris Hilton is voting for?

In other news, it seems that Nicole Kidman is about four months pregnant after being seen in Tokyo to promote her upcoming movie "The Golden Compass."

Finally, tonight is the 2008 Academy Awards so tune in to see who wins and check up the "interesting" fashion.
Until Next Time,
Emily

No comments: