Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Celebrity Update!

Heidi Montag released her new single "No More" with lyrics that made strong references to her on again off again boyfriend Spencer Pratt. One example, "I wish that I never loved you," she croons. "I should have never let you have my heart/You made me not want to feel again/Made me scared to open up/Now I'm better off/No more bad days/Don't need you to validate me." Anyone else sensing problems in the relationship?

Britney Spears appeared on the Monday night sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" and was reviewed positively by critics for the first time, EVER! She was described as beautiful and having a great on screen presence. Make sure to check her out!

John Graziano's family is suing the Hogan family for a car crash. Hulk Hogan's son Nick was driving with Graziano is the passenger seat and crashed into a palm tree. Graziano has been hospitalized and suffered somewhat significant injuries.

Oprah Winfrey, known for her love of dogs, just lost her 13-year-old cocker spaniel Sophie from kidney failure. Oprah family and friends are saddened by the death but had been expecting the loss.

No comments: