Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am beginning to notice how the pace of school has picked up rapidly in the last few days. It seems as though I am loaded down with homework on a nightly basis compared to the beginning of the semester. College Composition, Spanish, and Math have really been weighing heavy lately and the work load has been relentless. My friends and I have been counting downs the days until spring break when we can finally RELAX--a word heard not too often in our school. Unfortunately, although I am looking forward to spring break, I have no exotic trips planned. Therefore, I am stuck in Liberty with the cold and snow while my friends get to go on a cruise :( My only solace is that my mom and I are going to Italy and Spain for two weeks during the summer...so I guess I cannot really complain!

No comments: